Monday, December 29, 2008

Get Password for Private Video

To get around censorship, the adult videos are simple password protected. (Hint my name.) You are welcomed to request the passwords for private videos, by sending an email to prostitutereport at gmail.com. You will get it instantly and painlessly. Videos are shared at Vimeo because it's easier to share among a large private group of people there.

It's not important to you and me, but the formalities: in requesting passwords, you declare that:
  1. You are over 18 years of age.
  2. The videos are for private, non-commercial use, including education, research and personal entertainment.
  3. The videos are not to be redistributed unless for the purposes of (1) above.
  4. You live in California at the time of obtaining the video.
  5. You would like to be my friend because of my visual and literal talents, thus sharing my private video collections.
I have no interest in your personal details. You can get a Temporary Inbox, an anonymous email at Hushmail, and many other such services, though I don' t know if the Gmail spam filter will block them. You can hide your IP using Hotspot Shield for example.

If you have problem getting the password, report here in the comments.

1 comment:

Adult videos are simple password protected to get around censorship. To gain access to the videos instantly and painlessly, see this post.