Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Prostitute and human trafficking

The stereotype of women held against their will, being forced to sell sex, is very unrealistic.  Not that they don't exist at all.  If you analysis it more, most men will not be interested in this type of prostitutes, even if moral and legal issues are being put aside.  Really. The lack of smile is one thing, and a lot complicated that that. 

The closest experience I have is like this.  Here prostitution is illegal, but some are more illegal that others.  White girls and local Latinas are usually independents, except those illegal immigrants targeting illegal immigrant clients.  Usually it's divided into ethic lines.  There is a small group called Malaysians.  Most groups like Koreans and Chinese are big with numerous operations.  The Malaysians have about one operation, but big and intensive.

They move house every few months.  If you see some advertisement at all about Malaysians, it may well be them.  But somebody have to vouch for you, not internet friends.  Then at first he has to bring you there.  You have to call at one of the few pick up points, and let them drive you to a "secret" location.

The very few times I went there, I came with other VIP's, or they recognize me as VIP.  Otherwise, you may have to suffer the indignity of sharing the passenger car with other clients.  They try to pick up the most people in one trip so as to save time.  I heard that van are used, and in the good old days, you have to be blind folded!

We drove straight into the garage, with the door closed behind us.  Once inside, the house was busy that day with some women, but I couldn't remember what they did.  It felt like they were staff rather than prostitutes.

Anyway, I walked to one side of the house arranged like a wide corridor.  There were two benches on both sides of the corridor.  There were a few girls sitting on one side facing my way.  I sat on the opposite side and try to pick one.  In busy times you have to wait for your turn at the bench.

That day the girls were a little different.  I was more use to 18 to 22 girls that were somewhat petite and cute.  Today it was more varied.  There are mid 20's.  The girls I saw before dress nicely and sexy to attract clients.  This girl wore plain clothes, which is rather usual so as not to attract attention to their illegal activities.  But this is a high traffic brothel, you don't need dumb down inside.  In a way she was saying I'm not begging you to pick me.  I'm not happy being a whore.  I don't like being fucked.  On the other hand, she was wearing a medium length skirt. Being the popular would have it's advantages.

Nobody was smiling.  It isn't unusual.  This has something to do with me.  When I was picking I don't smile.  It's always a difficult task.  There is always some nerve facing a few girls together.  And I'm shy.  Often the girls don't smile to keep their dignity.  I'm not begging you to pick me.  I'm popular.  I'm not openly fighting for you.  Often they will smile at you briefly when others cannot see.  Or they will smile after you picked them.

So I picked this girl, mid 20's, a bit tall like 5'6.  She's not fancy and pretty.  But she is somewhat attractive, in the sense that when you see her in the streets you will want to pull her over and have sex.  That's not possible but here it is.

I looked at her and nodded.  She got up and I followed her further down the corridor, then up the stairs to the bedrooms.

She was supposed ice and fire.  But ice was a logistic problem.  That wasn't a well equipped house.   And the staff didn't recognized that I was a VIP.  For the fire part she had a cup of tea, now warm instead of hot like fire.

She didn't smile.  I am usually rather relaxed when we are left alone and I like to have a little connection other than pure sex.  I must had smiled but she didn't response.  But I didn't try harder to break the ice.

Basically I got a BBBJ with wet tea.  And nothing else to brag about.  It was a disappointment that she didn't do rimming.  In a way Malaysian equals riming.  But I had been there before.  The other girls didn't and so I wasn't expecting.

The give away was that, when we finished and put on our clothes, she took out a little booklet and filled in something, or like another tick on the boxing, meaning another score.  In a way she tried to dignify herself.  I didn't care about you.  I just did what I was supposed to do to score another deal.  I don't like it a bit.

Usually girls are like that when they met gentlemen.  I mean if they met desperadoes,  they don't care how these men look at them.  A further example is in a legit massage parlor.  If you are a gentlemen, the massage girls will try to behavior high class.  They don't like that you look down on them or pity them.  But if bums came in and pay, these girls don't mind being groped when nobody knows.  They may even tease them for more tips.

In other times, the selection was rather different - 18-22 able and willing girls with cute smiles and more fancy clothes.  So this was about the closest to human trafficking.  Usually houses are wide open.  This one was arranged that the girls would have to get pass many staff before being able to get through the door.  The only other way was up the stairs and into the bedrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adult videos are simple password protected to get around censorship. To gain access to the videos instantly and painlessly, see this post.