Monday, September 27, 2010

Brightest compact fluoresecent bulb for hidden hooker cam


That's 105W, 420W equivalent!!!

If a hooker do not notice the brightest, she must be on something. I think a 250W equivalent is more practical, and at 50W real, will not burn down the motel.

The point is, this is a lot slimmer than my huge bulb, and probably shorter. I'm that much ahead of time. If I have this gadget, I didn't have to ruin so many motel lamps.

Also beware of demo videos. Those cheap CMOS cam looks good in sunlight, and in stores because they lighting are as good as daylight. But once indoors the image began to degrade fast.

My 120W eqt without shade just bring out the natural skin tone of my hooker. With a shade the video looks taken at night with dim bulbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adult videos are simple password protected to get around censorship. To gain access to the videos instantly and painlessly, see this post.