Sunday, September 26, 2010

Huge bulb for filming prostitutes


I have a habit of filming prostitutes. Of course they don't know about it. I use tiny CMOS portable hidden cams. They can't see much without bright light, so the best tool is a huge compact fluorescent bulb, convention bulbs 120W equivalent. This is the brightest that I can find in a hardware store, that can be screwed into a standard lamp.

Now that I don't use them anymore in the near future, because my cam equipments are broken, in disarray and obsolete, I brought them out for normal daily use. They brought back good memories whenever I look at them, weird. They are very distinct as I don't think the bulbs are that big anymore. And nobody will want to use 120W equivalent bulbs, for the environment's sake.

First of all, it's always a hassle to screw into motel lamps. Many times I just rip off the metal frame, screw the bulb in, and put the shade directly on the bulb, supported by the bulb. The bulbs even come with little plastic pieces for you to adapt your huge bulb into typical metal frames that hold the shades. But usually it doesn't work. I hope the hookers do not check the lamp. Sure they will wonder why the motel use these huge bright bulbs that do not fit.

I cannot use conventional 100W bulbs because that will sure cause a motel fire in those run down motels. This 120W equivalent bulbs will not burn your fingers.

The bulbs are very bright, next best to sunlight for those cheap CMOS cams. If you walk into the room from the sun, you will probably not notice the brightness. I usually see hookers and film them in the afternoon so that's not a problem. At night you probably won't notice it either unless you walk from room to room and spot the difference immediately.

Unfortunately, the shade itself reduces the brightness a lot. So if you have excuse to take off the shade in a motel, you probably do not need my super bulb. I usually use Hotwire to book discount rooms so the motels are decent. No excuse for a bare lamp.

The best place is a rundown motel using the same lighting fixture as in the picture. And most of the bulbs are missing, or doesn't work. So I just screw my super duper bulb into the hole without hassle. Otherwise I need to unscrew the old one, widen the frame and screw the new one in, and hide the old one. All 120W equivalent of naked CF power - no shades.

The girl has one of the best body at 19, who is a street walker! She is pretty too, and completed hooker training by a makeup artist, a fellow street walker. She has the longest blond hair that I have ever seen, like a wig but it can't be fake because she is popular and high volume. A wig won't survive after a client or two.

Isn't she flawless? Flawless skin too. She's willing to take a hand free shower washed by me, let me dry her with kitchen towels that I brought for her, and lick her feet and suck her toes to my heart's desire.

Her tits are on the small side but firm, like her anything else. They also got the school look that trigger my fantasy.

Did I tell you that she has a firm round ass and prefer anal too?

I seen her several times, a few times at that rundown motel. And she must be using that motel for a lot of times. I was worrying that she will notice my super bulb and discover that I was filming her.

Either she doesn' t care or she never thought of me filming. They have a lot of things in mind to take care off, so if her mentor didn't teach her this, she is not likely to discover herself.

Her name is Niki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adult videos are simple password protected to get around censorship. To gain access to the videos instantly and painlessly, see this post.