Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hooker spy cam tips

I just checked the spy cams of eBay. It had been a while and I was pleasantly surprised. Indeed I almost wanted to buy a few and call some hookers.

eBay is always the indicator. People travel to the Far East and buy in bulk. Then sold it retail on eBay for profit. Or some folks buy in bulk like an import company, sand sold it on eBay. You can also buy directly from Hong Kong, still with free trade and established commerce. All of these cheap cams are manufactured in China, but you don't want to pay by CC or they can't accept it.

#1 tip, don't use these cams in the Far East. It's part of life that decent hookers will not go to motels if they don't want to be an internet star. In the Far East they have been spying on hookers a couple of years ahead. These cheap stuffs are going to be obsolete so they are dumped to the west. Say in HK, most hookers have their own flat. The rest have incall rooms in corporate hotels. Only the most expensive ones will do outcalls. (all generally speaking)

But I tried. I bring a bag to incall to hold my receiver and DV tape camcorder. I leave my real cigarette box on the table hopefully catching something. I made sure that the bag is safely at the far end of the room corner, and that the cigarette box is out of reach of the hooker if she suspects anything. But most are visiting and may be pretty new, so they may not know the extend of spying. But often I need to find a place to tune the receiver and connect the batteries, before I walk up to the hotel and into her room. Car rental is too much hassle there and driving is impossible. Often the receiver is out of turn by the time I got there, or the image is not good.

So the most difficult is incall. But now you can bring a few cams for multiple angles - cigarette lighter, car key, key chain, gum, wrist watch!, pen, and of course the cigarette box. The problem is, I can recognize them all after I browsed eBay. Therefore don't try it in the Far East. These gadgets are in the market for a long time and hookers will recognize them.

Outcall is easier because at least you can change the light bulb before hand. For hotel rooms you can't rig it too much. Alarm clocks are too expensive if they look like the ones used by the hotels. You can bring a portable alarm clock (with spy cam) if you are a real traveler. There are a few things that can be faked, smoke detector, wall switch or socket, and I can add TV remote control and malfunction light bulb. I don't think the ready made ones will match the environment. You either fit your spy cam in the real shell, or bring your custom fake device. Or else some hookers will recognize those stuff if they browse eBay.

If you film at your home or car, there would be no difficulties because you can cut the wall and panels to install your cheap cam.

Tips #2 is of course lighting. I read a guy thinking that those cams are hit and miss, but actually the quality depends very much on the lighting. In sunlight and shopping malls, the quantity is like SD cable, almost VGA. But once in a typical motel room with lamps, you just get a silhouette. There's not much point in filming because shadows don't get you excited. So a car is easy to rig, but most street walkers work at night. You cannot turn the lights during parking, unless SW is legal in your neighborhood. Normally SW don't have much fun to watch, but my neighborhood is different. Think about Sunset.

Now I see those HD's 1280x960 very cheap. But I'm not sure how long they can film per GB. The advantage of HD is that you don't need zoom len and can put the cam at a longer distance. But of course you prefer close enough to see the whole body in action, and see skin textures as well. The len looks bigger, easier to spot if you are looking. But if they work well in lower lighting conditions, it's easier to hide in the dark corners.

I usually look at each hotel if there's anything easier to rig. My fav is Extended Stay America. Once I just put my huge camcorder at the ceiling level cupboard, top shelf. I opened the cupboard door to film, while my hooker was in bed, head cut off from the cam by the walls. I can still see the rest of her body. And when she is blowing, I will place myself in the line of sight of the cam. Also when I fucked her doggy so she couldn't possibly look at the cam. Not so much for missionary. But then my body can block her face so she cannot look that way to discover the cam. I finished on top of her, while she was tummy side down. Then I just pulled out and walk to close the cupboard. That's the best DVD quality vid. She has a nice body too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adult videos are simple password protected to get around censorship. To gain access to the videos instantly and painlessly, see this post.